Monday 4 May 2015

Monday Moodboard - Should I Stay or Should I Go?




Should I stay
Or should I go?
A good question!!!

Sit down, stop running around and reflect awhile

Time to move forward,
But in which direction?

I think that pretty much sums up how I feel right now...
 


Bonjour!

I hope you all enjoyed the long Bank Holiday weekend.
I feel like we've been away after our three-day break, don't you?
May always flies by in France. It's full of days-off, school starts to wind down about and the sun usually decides to stay. It's probably one of my favourite months in fact.


I am asking myself all sorts of questions about blogging, being online, and my virtual persona right now. Hence today's moodboard. I think it's positive, taking stock.

The majority of today's images come from tumblr blog Plumes & Feathers but as you will see I also curate on etsy. I love it there!

Have a great week folks x

Images

Collage 1
(top left to bottom right)
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /
 
 ( top left to bottom right)

Collage 2
 (top left to bottom right)
 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /


 





1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Pleas don't go.
    THREAD AND THRUM STUDIO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!