Monday 7 April 2014

Peek-a-Boo!







Well hello!
I'm back after a wonderful weekend with friends and family.
We had two special birthdays last week, my youngest son's and my husband's, 
so double fête chez nous.
Luckily the weather has been glorious and I could almost ... almost have gone for a swim in the pool. Yep, it already feels like Summer's on it's way!

However, Easter first!
I thought we'd kick off this beautiful sunny week with something sweet.
I am absolutely smitten with this unusual bunny wallpaper from French brand Ados & Co / Elisabeth Leroy selling on etsy. Isn't it adorable? And the styling too - swoon!



Why not make the most of our -40% discount on all soft toys until 21/04/14?

We only have a few left now so just enter the discount code : EASTERTREAT and hop ! hop! hop! she can be yours!

3 comments:

  1. a very nice find! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely Swig - hope you are well, nice to know you still pop in from time to time x

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, the bunny from the first 2 photos is a copyright infringement. My original painting was stolen by Elisabeth Leroy Collections : http://marinadieul.blogspot.ca/2018/03/name-and-shame-elisabeth-leroy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!