Tuesday 18 February 2014

Shop Watch: Ni(D)










 I don't know, maybe it's me,but after a while, when you spend so much time on line blogging, facebooking,  tumbling, tweeting and pinning, things suddenly start to look a bit "sameish". You know what I mean?

I always go out of my way to look for original finds, so today I'm going to share a few examples of Christelle Galinier's poetical work. I've written about this French interior designer's beautiful, vibrant cushions before, obviously, but I'm pleased to say that they still stand out from the crowd.

Ni(d) offers a small,  ever-changing selection of limited-series cushions, dream catchers and banners, all perfect for adding a touch of colour to a kid's room.. I am in love with those bright greens and blues in her latest Jardin D'Hiver and WWW collections, even though those are not my favourite colour palettes.

One to keep an eye on if you like unique, well-made decorative items for your home, or perhaps even for your shop?


3 comments:

  1. Love them! I know what you mean with all things starting to look the same.. This was something different, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deborah for this nice article.I love colors, it's changing of all this grey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!