Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Shop Watch: Le Petit Florilège


I was going to give Le Petit Florilège a big High Five, but goodness me, how can I choose just five pics? Many of my French readers will already be familiar with Florence's inspiring interior design blog and now we have a gorgeous shop to tempt us too! 

Yesterday Gudy posted her February Moodboard, full of pastel pinks, whites and greens, I love that colour combination. - Voilà my thread for this pretty new boutique.

As these few images hopefully show, Le Petit Florilège offers a handpicked selection of one-off French vintage finds, stationery, homeware and limited series decorative items, all beautifully styled and photographed. I love these prints and wool names in particular.

Definitely one to bookmark if you're a Francophile and are on the look out for something fresh, unique and stylish!

Un vrai coup de coeur!


  1. C'est une très jolie boutique que je viens de découvrir.

  2. ouhhhh je connaissais le blog mais j'avais loupé l'ouverture de la boutique … une pure merveille! Merci Deborah :-)


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!