Friday 8 February 2013

Inspiration: Staying In Stockholm





 If you ever decide to visit Stockholm, for a short business trip or a family holiday, I would definitely recommend staying at The Scandic Grand Central Hotel.


 

Quite a few of us stayed there during the Meet The Blogger event, and I think everyone was impressed by the service, atmosphere, design and location, right in the city centre, from where everything seems to be within walking distance.



If you remember, I was lucky to stay in room 4077, the Blogger's Inn, specifically designed by Tina Ramstedt for journalists and bloggers visiting the city. I sensed that bloggers are more respected in Sweden than in France, and I think the Scandic are hoping to develop this concept in other places (there is also a blogger's room in Gothenburg).




I'm taking my family to Sweden this Summer, so the Scandic will be an excellent option for us. It was the perfect venue for the Meet The Blogger Stockholm event anyway.



Photos: manos, arlanda airport, shop window display, scandic grand central

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!