Tuesday 30 October 2012

Colour at Club Oceanus






 Maia C. Larkin is one very talented lady. An illustrator and a journalist, you will have seen her work in a number of kids' magazines and kids' shops, or perhaps admired and bought one of her tees, prints or dolls from her own etsy stores Les Voyageurs and Club Oceanus.

Maia's latest OOAK soft sculptures are bright, eye-catching and fun. Handdrawn and handpainted, these circus and sea creatures are custom-made and are sure to delight little and big ones alike. Love!

4 comments:

  1. Very charming, look like their beautifully crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are tooo fun. I love the photo with the little girl cuddling them. Must add these to my circus pinterest board! Thanks, Deborah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!