Thursday 20 September 2012

Rough Linen





 



 


Our days are warm, the sun golden
but change is in the air.
Time to enjoy the garden, to read a book in the hamac,
 take a nap on the day bed,
or sit out late on the balcony with a glass of wine.
Thanks to Desirée and Tricia Rose, I have my generous summer cover prize to wrap around me.


I love linen, Rough Linen, linen that hangs so well.
In natural, unbleached Orkney, this gift is made to last a lifetime. 
A cross between a sheet and a bed cover, it is perfect for Summer and beyond.
We have it on top of a thin vintage linen sheet at the moment and will probably just slip a blanket between the two when the cold sets in.

I am absolutely over the moon to have won this giveaway prize, it goes so well with our neutral interior and will be keeping me company in the garden this Autumn for sure!


 Thank You







6 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic prize! There is just something raw and beautiful about linen. I have not sewn something from gorgeous linen like this but have a giveaway of a little girl,s pink tote that I sewed yesterday...on my blog today if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Congratulations Deb :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe lin en effet... Belle fin de soirs d'été!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!