Sunday 23 September 2012

Pretty In Pink



 






It's most probably the weather, so damp and dreary aujourd'hui, but oh! I need some colour!

Luckily, I have some very inspiring sponsors, so, if you're feeling the same,  look no further than Lapin & Me.

Madeleine and her young daughter Delphine put together some beautiful, bright collections, including their own ever-popular Japanese dolls and lamps, Nathalie Lété's pretty wallpapers, plushies and Mickey Wolders' very sweet jewelry. I love the latter's work in particular.

Keep your eye on this pretty bunny, lots of new Christmas stock will be arriving soon!

1 comment:

  1. Merci d'avoir partager les céramiques de Mickey Wolters. Je ne connaissais pas cette artiste. C'est vraiment superbe !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!