Friday 21 September 2012

#FF - Functional & Funky







Spotting a gap in the market for something "functional and funky" in the wall art and pinboard department, sisters Alice and Emma set up a small online business in February this year.

Designed and made in Australia, AL + EM 's decorative products are fun, eco-friendly (100% PET, 60% recycled) and have a felt-like appearance.  As you can see, their simple designs can be mixed and matched to create a striking feature in any room, and are perfect for young and old alike.

I fancy the big black dots or large grey squares, but I am in minimalist mode right now.

Keep your eyes peeled for new products entering the shop very soon, and please note AL+EM only ship wall art (not pinboards) abroad.

Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. I do fancy the pink animal (what is it by the way?)
    Good fin, as always !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!