Tuesday 24 April 2012

Pasila Design


 Juna - Wooden train set inspired by Helsinki metro


Mopo - Kickbike (transforms into a two-wheeler)


 Keinu - Swing

  
Tuoli - Parents' / kids' chair / baby slide


Auto - Cot / walking cart / toy car / storage space 


Watch out for Pasila Design!
This small Finnish family-run business has big, big plans, and if these five prototypes from its debut children's furniture and toys series presented at Salone Satelite in Milan are anything to go by, they'll definitely go far.

I love that bright orange train, and can already see it being a hit this Christmas!


à suivre...




via

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!!!!!! I love they motto : “When beautiful objects are hard to find, you have to make them yourself!” Exactly ! ;-D have a great day, and thank you for showing it! I wish them good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!