Tuesday 15 February 2011

A World of Folds


One of my favourite blogs and online shops Upon a Fold is celebrating its first birthday. What a year it's been! 
Justine Fahd has an amazing eye for beautiful, original paper finds from all over the world and her latest discoveries are quite superb. Will you just look at this Circus at Midnight paper work by Tegamiya (Terada Mizuho) - a paper must-have if ever I saw one!


Yes folks, it's party time at Upon A Fold! 


As well as spoiling us with twenty new paper goodies from afar, Justine has prepared a great DIY gift to say Thank You for our custom and is sending it out with all orders as of yesterday.


But that's not all - never twice without thrice, n'est-ce pas! Upon a Fold is also organising it's first giveaway, and what a beauty it is too, five themed packs bursting with paper treats. I strongly advise you to fly over there now and  put your name in the hat straightaway.This really is too good to be missed.

Congratulations Justine, long live Upon a Fold!

5 comments:

  1. lovely. stop by for an adorable giveaway from mee a bee. Open internationally! thecoolkidsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I just love love love that circustent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with this Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that circus at midnight! My daughter is such a fan of anything made of paper that folds out, pops up, or fits together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!