Monday 7 February 2011

Head in The Sand



I'm sorry, I almost forgot Colour My Monday!
It's been one of those days and it looks like it's going to be one of those weeks... sigh!
Maybe I should take a cue from these fun doll / sculptures  and go bury my head in the sand for a while.
If you're looking for some vitamins and sunshine, you might like to check out Two Industrial Designers' recent collaboration with Israeli designer Daniella Lehavi  - their sleek leather tailor dolls certainly made me smile this morning, and believe me, that's quite an achievement today.


5 comments:

  1. :-D these are strange and delightful! I hope your week goes okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Boy, do I know that feeling. Hope your week improves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I hope your week ends up being a bit better than you are imagining, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours on the red and blue one is perfect together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!