Thursday 3 February 2011

Fresh Talent: Kristel Arzur


 It's been a while since I spotted a hidden gem so I'm really pleased to be able to share my love for Paulette today. I like her style, especially when she's made out of cardboard.




 It's not just Paulette actually, I'm equally smitten with Gégé, and just look at these gorgeous mobiles. I think you can understand why. I know very little about their Parisian maker, illustrator Kristel Arzur, except that she appears gifted in all that she undertakes. Fingers crossed she'll open a little boutique someday but until then, I invite you to visit her fun, stylish and colourful world, right here.

7 comments:

  1. I love the Star woman and tea woman. So simple and so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love these...we are new to blogging and you are getting us very excited by the things that you find. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous. I am off to have a look right now!

    Thanks for the heads up,
    Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! You're right, the mobiles are specially beautiful.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lively and wonderful! love these!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!