Sunday 20 February 2011

Five Faves #45

(I resisted the temptation to buy this yesterday but going on Miles' birthday present list - available here if you're interested)

Happy Sunday!
I missed last week's Five Faves, the first time in 44 weeks!
Oh well, today's selection is all about Creativity with a Capital C...
Thanks for all the inspiration.

1)  Favourite School Artwork - Maisie's Chair


2) Favourite Drawing - Drew By Henry, age 7


3) Favourite Handmade Book - The Button Book by Stephanie Davidson*


4) Favourite Handmade St Valentine's Art - Hazel's Toast Dress


5) Favourite DIY Project - Paper Lantern Houses by Hutch Studio


Ends tonight at 6 o' clock (18 hrs, CET).

10 comments:

  1. I love the button book - what a nice idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That button book is ingenious! I would love to make one for a friend! c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm..!
    love it!
    have a lovely sunday Deb!

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of Kveta Pacovska, her books are truly works of art.
    But that button book looks great too!
    Have my eye on that also..
    Thanks for posting all these beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Drew! And lovely to spot Maisie's chair in there too. thanks Deb...she'll be very proud of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i ♥ the button book, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness, I missed this Deb, can't wait to show Henry when he gets up...what a thrill for him, Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Reproductions my little Button Book are now for sale at my Etsy store!
    Thanks so much for everyone's kind words! :)

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/stephaniebutton

    Thanks again,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!