Friday 10 December 2010

Shop Watch: Varehuset



Varehuset looks to me to be a treasure trove, an Aladdin's cave, a Santa's grotto, chock-full of goodies for young and old alike. I just know I'd want to buy half of Leise Dich Abrahamsen's store. I'm obviously drawn to all her handmade one-of-a-kind accessories and new children's line Fra Leise, but just look this recent artwork she's auctioning here:

The good news for you and I is that Leise is working on an online shop and recently started another blog showcasing some of her new children's designs to keep us going for a while. That means you can buy gems like this


and, wait for it...



Christmas decorations like that in a click!

Fabulous, n'est-ce pas?

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!