Tuesday 14 December 2010

Just Because #14


Bauhaus Replica - Jumping Jack by Margaretha Reichard, Naef


Just because... I have a degree in Drama and French and I love the theatre, greasepaint, puppets, circuses,



 because I've been thinking about shapes, colours and toys that stand out from the crowd

 LuckyBoy Sunday - Les Petits Bohèmes
 because I am often drawn to the exaggerated


 because I wish someone (Santa?) would buy me a ticket to visit this exhibition in Malaga

 because I'm enjoying these fragments of  Oskar Schlemmer's Traidish Ballet (The costumes are amazing)


This post might just be for me...

4 comments:

  1. Debby that is BEAUTIFUl! I also have a degree in Theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! How can you find so many great things and post everyday???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fragment of Oskar Schlemmer's work! Those costumes have been a big inspiration for me and still are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deb. I studied a little bit of Bauhaus at Design School. I loved their philosophy and I love that jumping jack but I think that LouLou doll is my favourite thing in your post- amazing!

    Hope you are having a good week ,
    Stephie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!