Monday 13 December 2010

Inspiration: Lightbluegrey


I am lucky and honoured to have so many talented, creative followers. I know that I've got a pretty bad track record when it comes to answering all your comments but I always read yours and visit your blogs from time to time. I might introduce a new feature next year, a kind of "follower spotlight", in order to share some of your inspiring work. What do you think? (I will also be taking sponsors as from January, more about that later).


 Anyway, today I'd like to show you a few pictures from Dutch mum Hetty's blog. I couldn't believe my eyes when she left a comment and I visited Lightbluegrey. Perhaps you saw her gorgeous handmade cradle featured on Ohdeedoh a few weeks ago? 



 Hetty enjoys making things by hand in her free time (she works in architecture), especially for her two daughters. She has great taste,  imagination and flair when it comes to crafting. It looks to me as if Hetty's made a wonderful home for her children  and I'm very envious of daughter's mural!


 Have look for yourself, I doubt you'll be disappointed!

10 comments:

  1. I discovered Hetty's blog last week (through a chain of posts and a couple of comments back and forth) and wholeheartedly agree: Lovely blog - immediately added you to my list Hetty!
    Thanks Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... what a very lovely blog! Thanks for sharing Deb :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I love the red and white and of course all the handwork. Great find, thank-you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, a really nice blog. Good to hear about the sponsership...i might be interested myself....I'll await more news! Have a nice day Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to read here about Hetty, our daughters are very good friends and her home is so lovely & creative and so is she!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank´s for this. Really nice blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tip and these great pictures! I LOVE that mural!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!