Thursday 2 December 2010

In the Spotlight



 Savannah and Miles both worked hard last weekend for the annual Christmas drawing competition in our village. Neither of them won, much to their disappointment, so I promised them that Mr Father Christmas and Mr Snowman could share the spotlight on my blog today...

Mes deux petits chéris se sont appliqués ce week-end pour participer au concours annuel de dessin dans notre village. Malheureusement, il n'y avait pas de gagnants chez nous, à leur grande tristesse, donc pour les encourager, je leur ai promis d'afficher Mr Père Noël et Mr Boule de Neige sur mon blog aujourd'hui...

11 comments:

  1. Who were those judges? 'Madness' is all I can say!

    I'd be dishing out the awards to those two illustrations if I held a Christmas Drawing competition!

    Superlative work, S & M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! love all the details (Santa's glasses, the snowman's candles and striped shawl!) Well done you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifiques dessins! tu leur diras qu'ici, en Inde on aime beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Mr. Father Christmas & Yay Mr. Snowman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just glorious! I don't understand those judges, how could these not win anything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. bravo les artistes, trop beaux vos dessins ! Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! they're winners to me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Miles and Savannah! I love them and think you're both super talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely drawings Savannah and Miles! I really like how you can see all the toys in Father Christmas' sack and the snowman's purple umbrella is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, If I were a judge they would win!! What amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!