Thursday 16 December 2010

Gabriella Barouch



I hope you will find the time to explore the diverse portfolio of Gabriella Barouchh, a talented young illustrator and graphic designer studying visual communication at The Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Jerusalem.

 I found her work through Flickr and although I am obviously drawn to her children's illustrations, book-eating boy and sketchbooks, so varied and rich, her latest dreams illustration is just so beautiful.




Full of promise and definitely one to look out for don't you think?
Gabriella Barouch - Society6, Behance


5 comments:

  1. Very nice drawings, I like these very much.
    And it was nice to hear the package has arrived. Merry Christmas to you, do not stress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially the boy in the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love her work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. proud fan! really talented girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!