Sunday 5 December 2010

Five Faves #37

Check out her beautiful garlands too!

 Happy Sunday to each and every one of you!
Are you well and having fun? I hope so

I've really enjoyed putting this week's selection together, the toy site, in particular,  is one of my favourite little finds.
An eclectic mix and oodles of talent!


1) Favourite Christmas Cards - by M, Alexandra's 11 year old daughter!



2) Favourite Toys - Gorgeous Felt play sets from Tumar, handcrafted art from Kyrgystan

Love this set!
('click to enlarge)

3) Favourite Children's Photography - Q's art museum visit reimagined by her mum


4) Favourite Kid's Design - Letters Furniture by Alessandro di Prisco*



5) Favourite Craft Discovery - Animated embroidery, Spool Spectrum** (click on image to see animation)



That's all folks, enjoy your day!

**via Suprbo

9 comments:

  1. Oh Deb those toys are just wonderful. LOVE the animal map!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the set from Kyrgystan! Just great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah,
    many joyous thanks to you!
    my 2 year old niece (today), Aveline, will be receiving,
    Sebastiano Ranchetti's, beautiful book for Christmas.
    I can hardly wait to see it. Her father enjoys reading in
    French, so lots of us will share joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mobile and letters furniture are fantastic - want to have it all!!!

    i wish you a lovely christmas-time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection (love that caravan of cloth dolls!) and what a nice surprise...thank you, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! fab 5 faves!! love them all, and I've voted for you for best mums blog! I've always loved your fab finds, great taste and wonderful inspiration!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these but those cards are just magnificent! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!