Thursday 8 April 2010

Small is Beautiful



Aren't these photographs inspiring?

Artemis has just finished decorating ...

her garden shed

for weaving and sewing

Now, that's what I call creative flair!



I'm only half-surprised though.

If you visit this couple's award-winning online vintage shop,
The Bucket Tree
take a look at their beautiful jewellry, sold in London and Tokyo
and follow Artemis' blog
you'll know exactly what I mean.
Oodles of talent, lots of hard work and a great sense of humour

Love it !

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about not being surprised...I love it too! If only I had a tenth of the talent (plus I rarely have as good market finds as they do.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous!! Going to check out their shop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure many wonderful items are created in this lovely space. I love the white-washed walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just beautiful! I love the small space all white, and pretty! I get so inspired when I see other studios set up and ready to work in!

    thanks for sharing this!

    have a great day!
    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous post Deb, thanks for a new wonderful blog and shop to look at. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!