Monday 26 April 2010

Seven


Lesley Barnes and Thereza Rowe have been working on this wonderful little animation for a while. I've been following their progress and am delighted to show you the final result. Seven little houses explore the number 7! is an entry for the aniboom sesame street competition, so if you like what you see , hop on over there and cast a vote in their favour. I think they've done a great job - enjoy!



Animation by Lesley Barnes in collaboration with Thereza Rowe and Al Paxton (sound design)

4 comments:

  1. this is really lovely & how nice to see sesame street looking outside the square for their artwork.
    I hope your boy heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is such a source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!