Monday 19 April 2010

Five Faves #5




Good Morning Monday!

Hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.

I'm a little late with last week's five faves, so off we go :


1) Favourite craft find:


Knitted finger puppets* by Mi Mitrika, available here


2) Favourite pattern / design:


Paris 2010 Carpet by Chamo**
This would make a great poster!


3) Favourite vintage find:

Excellent vintage knitting patterns***


4) Favourite accessory:


Dragon by Wooler


5) Favourite toy:




We are a Happy Family - Card game featuring the work of eight international artists:
Thereza Rowe, Sarajo Frieden, Lotte Andkilde, Lady Desidia, Pintameldia, Alexandra Hedberg, Aris Moore and Kimberly Laurenti.
Box layout designed by Jorge Fernández.
Project initiated by Esti
All proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders
Available Here.






11 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! Congrats on your 300 followers! Really amazing to see how much peaople appreciate the hard work you put into this.
    I love your favorites, especially the Paris carpet (is it actually a carpet?? wow!) and the card game. That looks beautiful.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat one! Cute yet evil looking hehe thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to our project!
    Big hugs
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I love no2, and the happy family idea is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Chamo's carpet in real : awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool, and I agree, that fabric would make an excellent poster! xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. les marionnettes à doigts me laissent songeuses..quand au tapis de Chamo pour avoir eu la chance de le voir, j'en étais baba comme de celui d'Oreli d'ailleurs !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh those darling finger puppets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi deborah! thank you so much for choosing my dragon as one of your favourites! i love your blog, you really made my day/week :-)
    xo,
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your atention. I really love your blog. You make me happy.
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!