Tuesday 27 April 2010

Colouring Cloths


I spotted Marielle Bazard's colour-in tablecloths a while back and am pleased to see them in a number of shops in France. All her designs (boy, girl, mixed, birthday) are printed on 100% cotton (135 X 95 cm) and come with 12 washable felt tip pens. They're obviously great for long summer holidays and rainy days but I also like the idea of a birthday colouring-in activity which once finished could be displayed on a wall, then washed and reused over and over.

Marielle's tablecloth kits are available here and here.

2 comments:

  1. clever, clever! i really like the idea of this. ha! i thought it might also be good for taking to restaurants to occupy small hands and minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous idea you've found Deb! I'm all for the idea of taking it to restaurants too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!