Thursday 22 October 2009

Sushipot


Susanna Scott sells some bright, quirky mixed media assemblage and collage work in her fab etsy store Sushipot. You'll find jewelry, ornaments, collages and wooden decorations made from all kinds of ephemera in this little treasure trove of a shop. I love her little wooden plaques made from vintage children's illustrations hand-stitched together. They would make wonderful Christmas decorations, to hang on the tree or display around the house, and would be equally as striking grouped on a nursery wall or in child's bedroom.





Found via the artroomplant

5 comments:

  1. Ah you are great! well done, a great show case, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are really beautiful, what a fab find. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous find! Just love them :) K

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! thanks so much for visiting me. i've been drooling over your many lovely posts. great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!