Sunday 25 October 2009

Prettydreamer







Well, I love wooden objects and folk art so these handcrafted toys and gifts for the home are just perfect. Simple, colourful and non-toxic, Prettydreamer's wooden, in part Waldorf-inspired, puzzles and pull-toys are sure to please young and old alike. My little boy Miles would be thrilled to bits to own a tool set like this and Savannah would play for hours with the village building blocks and people. If you're looking for something special for a christening or birthday gift or for Christmas time check out Prettydreamer's shop and blog for more beautiful, handmade art with a timeless quality.

Found via Ohdeedoh

3 comments:

  1. I like all of them since we discovered the black forest toys. I know someone who will be happy to know about this manufacturer. Thank you for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet, i'm experimenting with screen-printing on wood so this is a great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous! I've been looking for something for my nephews for xmas that we will all like :) Thank you! K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!