Friday 23 October 2009

Poppytalk finds #2


Embroidered woodgrain clock by Blissinateacup

I'm never disappointed when I visit Poppytalk Handmade, an online monthly street market curated by Poppytalk. It's a wonderful place for spotting new talent and finding original, often unique, gifts and objects for the home. This month's theme is "Indie love" and once again Jan has put together a wonderful collection of handmade work by artists and artisans from around the world.
Here are just a few of the things that caught my eye. Enjoy!

Galoping garland by Royal Buffet

Pale yellow giraffe stuffie by Kate Durkin

You are my everything greeting card by City Life Photography

Snowflakes - handpainted and embossed wooden tags by Perch Papiers

Faux birchwood sketchbook by Monkey Puzzle Press

Handprinted white on kraft skeleton tree moleskine by Goshdarnknit

Milk Trip, framed textile art by Mummysam

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, those are some of my favourites too. Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snowflakes are really pretty. Thank you for finding all these lovely images & your kind words on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really lovely blog; am very pleased to have discovered you. A fantastic array of textures and pattern. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!