Monday 5 October 2009

Pop! Goes The Weasel


Designer Richard Ardagh has collaborated with Graham Bignell of the New North Press, an artisan letterpress print studio based in London, on another lyrical letterpress poster.
"POP! Goes The Weasel", a much-loved mid-19th century English nursery rhyme, set and printed by hand, can be purchased online from both of the work partners' websites (edition of 200).

Shame I missed out on "Oranges and Lemons"...

Found via the wonderful All Things Considered

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love them, Pop goes the weasel is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... brings back great childhood playground memories. Thank you for posting these, I'd forgotton the ending of Oranges & Lemons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!