Monday 5 October 2009

PlayShapes

They've done it again! Following the huge success of their award-winning ShapeMaker product, Brighton-based design team Zoe Miller and David Goodman ( a.k.a. MillerGoodman ) have just launched their new wooden toy PlayShapes. This modular set of 74 geometric rubberwood shapes can be endlessly arranged, stacked or used as drawing templates, and comes in a printed, unbleached cotton drawstring bag with illustrations. I love the touch of colour and simple design and can see myself, sorry, can see my children, playing with this toy for hours. PlayShapes will be available from MillerGoodman's shop and select stores from mid-November.


8 comments:

  1. hi there .. I agree, they are just gorgeous! and beautifully made, definately my favourite item at Tent London this year. virginia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these just fabbo? Love them! Thanks for sharing :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so nice, i wonder if santa could bring that to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. drat! I wanted to get the shapemaker for the girls, but now i want to get this as well...hmmm which to go for....

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are incredible! why are my girls so old? now I need grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!