Friday 16 October 2009

Ghouls and Gals

If you're looking for something spooky to decorate your house at Halloween or have a taste for things that go bump in the night Noodle and Lou Studio is a great place to go. You're probably already familiar with Jennifer's work but have you seen her new Lulettes made from vintage duck pins? To die for! Jenn loves vintage toys and understandably her wooden gals flew off the shelves in no time. Fear not, if you grab your broomstick and hurry, there are still plenty of awesome Halloween prints and sculptures to choose from in her etsy store. Enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!! When are you going to start up your boutique??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wooden Lulettes are fabulous. The nimble-fingered few who purchased them are very lucky. I hope she makes some more.

    P.S Deb, have you seen Ann Wood's latest owls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with her work at all and I LOVE it! These are so fabulous - thanks for sharing them :) K

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are SOOO sweet!
    this was such a huge treat for me:)
    thank you oodles and OODLES!!! lots of xox...jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'adore cet univers! mon piètre anglais ne me permet pas de comprendre la signification de "lulettes"... elles me font penser à un vieux jeu de quilles, elles me plaisent beaucoup!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!