Thursday 22 October 2009

The Affordable Art Fair


The Affordable Art Fair (AAF) kicks off today in London. If you're lucky enough to live or be anywhere near Battersea Park in the next few days (closes Sun 25), pop in to see the show which promises to be "the place to discover and buy paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints – all priced between £50 and £3,000".

120 carefully selected galleries from across the UK and Europe will be exhibiting contemporary art to suit every taste and budget. I discovered some interesting work at Vernissage, a gallery promoting Polish art and love this photograph by Martin Koralczyk, an artist selected by the ArtFile gallery. Beautiful but way too expensive for me.

Little House in the Mirror
Lambda Photographic print on Aluminium
Edition of 16

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog. I think I need to pop back again to soak up all this beautiful art!

    Carolyn
    LOVE STITCHING RED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art... if only I could be in London... *sigh*
    Thanks for sharing Deb :) K

    ReplyDelete
  3. the house in the mirror is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stunned by that photograph. Just stunned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!