Wednesday 29 July 2009

Little Pink Houses


I love Lisa Congdon's art. I love her sense of colour and composition. I think that what I find the most inspiring about her work is that she is a self-taught multimedia artist and illustrator. I also like collections of things and so does Lisa. No wonder then that I have fallen in love with her work for the Little Pink Houses show at the Curiosity Shoppe, conceived in collaboration with another great San Francisco-based artist and friend Mati McDonough. The show runs until 31 September.




* Link to Lisa's installation found via Poppytalk.

2 comments:

  1. roddyandginger29 July 2009 at 20:23

    thank-you for your messages! I'm still getting my head round this blogging thing so i get very exited if i get a message!
    I love your stuff, looking forward to your shop. Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!